Monday, November 23, 2009

Christen's Birthday weekend!

This weekend Mike and I went up to Lubbock to surprise Christen for her birthday. Ronnie and I worked so hard to surprise her and we got so close...until we were about 20 minutes outside of Lubbock! Then Ronnie handed Christen his phone, I texted him about directions....but she was so excited anyway and we had a great weekend! Here are some pics to recap our fun weekend!

This was us pretending to be surprised, even though we weren't really....LOL


This was us being really excited that we got Super Mario Bros. for the Wii! It was soooo fun! We were all 4 definitely addicted to this game!


Christen and me after we got our hair trimmed and highlighted!


Christen and me making mosaics at the Mud Room, a pottery painting place in Lubbock! So much fun!


Christen and I getting ready to go see "New Moon"! We loved it, the movie was so great!!


Eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel before we headed back home!

We had such a great weekend and we were so sad to have to come home! Sometimes I forget how much we miss those crazy Leidners, but we're so thankful for the time we do have together!

-- Post From Becky's iPhone

1 comment: